- A romantic wedding dress with an amazing train (and bow!) by Galia Lahav and my favorite Safari photo this week.
- A Chicago wedding venue with soaring ceilings and exposed bright. So much potential!
- A hairstyle perfect for your big day, the top knot! Tie the knot with a t op knot (I am cheesy, I had to say it!)
- Just 90 minutes out of New York City, a historic barn location for a rustic, vintage wedding.
- We spotted bridal gown designer, Sareh Nouri on United with Love and fell IN LOVE with the Megan Sash!
- Casual lace wedding dress by Oscar de la Renta. Perfect for a brunch or luncheon wedding reception.
How freaking fun is this??? This would be perfect for Rob & Nikki’s wedding (they are health freaks!).
We spotted this adorable vegetable display on Bridal Bubbly. Their post includes more veggies reception ideas as well. We have seen lots of great unique food displays for weddings lately. Looking for more ideas? Check out our post about mini-foods and cake push pops!
So here’s an interesting place to find wedding decor— Crate and Barrel’s kids store, Land of Nod! Check out these fantastic felt streamers that come in tons of different colors…choose one or have a few of each and create a rainbow of streamers for your wedding ceremony, photobooth backdrop, etc. Available in circles (my personal favorite) and triangle felt shapes. If the length is not long enough you could likely attach a few together. Looking for more hanging decor ideas? Check out our pervious post on unexpected wedding decor and images of hanging floral decor.
Main image via Belle the Magazine, Streamer image via Land of Nod
Love all of the chevron wedding ideas. From chevron wedding invitations to guestbook ideas to chevron flower girl dresses (adore!) there are endless options to incorporate chevron into your wedding. And as always, remember you can have tons of one type of design (like chevron) or have a few items through out the wedding mixed with more solid color wedding decor items.
Chevron wedding decor:
1. Love this color combo of mustard yellow, aqua and navy. It would work well for many different seasons and obviously looks great in the chevron pattern. Via Paint me Plaid
2. Gray chevron dress for your flower girls. I think this is a fantastic way to pull chevron into your wedding without overdoing it. Via Etsy
3. These aqua chevron wedding invites incorporate a watercolor and ombre feel with the chevron pattern. Great for summer, less formal weddings. Via Etsy
4. Another great flower girl dress love the pink chevron pattern and the one shoulder design. Via Etsy
5. Chevron wedding cake. We love the contrast of the mostly white wedding cake with the navy chevron pattern. Via REVEL
6. Put your monogram on these chevron throw pillows and put them on your chair and your new husband’s chair for the wedding reception. You could also have “Mr” and “Mrs” printed on them. Via Etsy
7. A great guestbook alternative. Have guests sign around the matting of this chevron print and hang it at home. Via Love In Letters
We LOVE this post from Glamour Weddings… haunted houses, a gun shop and more very unusual wedding venues.
Still think that the parking garage Whitney mentioned in her out of town bride planning advice post is the MOST fabulous unique wedding venue to date!
Photograph of Dalston Hall (haunted!! wedding venue) by Jason Chambers Photography