Okay, maybe this is a secret I am giving away, but anything to help our fabulous brides. This website is my go-to for all sorts of vases… different sizes, colors, materials, etc. They have hanging bud vases, birch vases, all sort of candleholders- votives, etc and floral supplies. Need birch branches? Table runners? Sea Glass? Hanging Crystals? Find them here. BIG fan of Jamali Garden! Pin this image to save the website for later if you are just getting started… trust me… you will need it later!
Images via Jamali Garden
Love this. I have always loved the song “Seasons of Love” from the Broadway play Rent.While the lyrics might be a little too gloomy for your wedding day festivities . this fun infographic would be a great bridal party gift (especially for theatre buff friends) and a great wedding gifts that guests might give for your home. Inforgraphic and image via Etsy Seller Lavender’s Blue
I love a mason jar, vintage style, romantic wedding just as much as most BUT I am very ready for the return of super-lux, sequin covered gorgeous fancy weddings! We have previously posted about Pink & Gold wedding escort card ideas and a gorgeous pink & gold wedding cake but there are tons more out there! I have spotted quite a few Gold & Blush Pink weddings around the web. Here is a round-up of some of my faves:
Via Grey Likes
Main image via The Art of The Occasion
Wow! I cannot believe it has been a year already… time has flown by! Between launching this blog and Dress Safari with (amazing) Whitney it has been an incredible year! Thank you for joining us on this journey… we hope we have and continue to provide unique and gorgeous inspiration as well as helpful wedding planning tips to help prepare for your big day!
Here are our Top 10 most helpful wedding planning posts from 2012 (in our opinion! tell us if you have favorites we missed):
9. 10 Tips For Using Pinterest To Plan Your Wedding. Are you Pinterest obsessed? We are!
8. Tips For Hosting Your Wedding At A Private Home: If you are even considering hosting your wedding at a home this is a MUST read. By DC Wedding Planner Janice Carnevale
7. Translating Your Personal Style Into Wedding Decor: With all of the bizillion choices out there it is sometimes tough to narrow down which colors, styles, or themes are perfect for YOUR wedding day. This post helps you use images you like (from home decor magazines or otherwise) and turn them into wedding decor!
6. Destination Wedding Planning Tips... advice on choosing a destination for your wedding.
5. Beyond The Photobooth: Activities for Your Wedding Guests: This is our most popular post to date! Cornhole, MadLibs, S’mores and more… lots of fun ideas!
4. Transforming A Space: Turning a meeting room into a wedding venue
3. How To Start Planning Your Wedding. You’re engaged! Now what? The beginning can sometimes be the most overwhelming!
2. Choosing Your Wedding Venue: So you used the checklist… toured hotels, mansions, museums and more.. but how do you choose THE ONE?
1. Wedding Venue Search Checklist: Our free printable wedding checklist to take along on your potential venue visits!
And because I could not narrow it down to just 10 Tips Posts… here are our 10 favorite wedding venues from 2012 (in no particular order…)