Bride Spotlight: Destination Wedding Venue SafariBahamas & Caribbean
Michelle and her fiance are looking for a no-fuss destination wedding. The packaged weddings at some of the big name all-inclusive resorts looked enticing but they did not like the idea of only offering the all-inclusive price to their guests (which can be super steep).
Destination weddings can be far from low-maintenance. But… if you are pretty easy going and quick with decision making it can be a great fit
Here is her list of must-haves:
– Able to accomodate her group of 50-80 guests
– Within her budget
– Easy to travel to/from major US cities
– Reasonably priced hotel and flight options for guests
Here are my 5 picks for Michelle’s easy breezy tropical summer wedding!
1. Luxurious Wedding at Tortuga Bay in Punta Cana, DR with a reasonably priced option for guests at its sister property, PUNTACANA Hotel
2. Key West style casual elegance with a beachside wedding weekend at Old Bahama Bay in Freeport, Bahamas
3. Sunset views at a wedding reception overlooking the ocean at Round Hill Resort & Villas
4. Rent a private beach house (one known as “The Beach House“) in St. Thomas for an intimate affair with incredible island views
5. Loads of easy direct flights for guests into Nassau for a wedding ceremony reception at One & Only Ocean Club and guest rooms reserved at any of Atlantis’ towers.
Which one do you think she should choose and why?
Photographs: Michelle: Personal Photograph, Tortuga Bay via PuntaCana.com, Old Bahama Bay Photograph, Round Hill Photograph, Beach House Photograph by Blue Glass Photography, One & Only Ocean Club Photograph by Ambrosio PhotographyLove this post? Share it with friends and fellow brides and grooms: